Most shock-absorbing floor for volleyball is a perfect place to play volleyball,
with lots of rooms and comfortable chairs, and big parking lot.
2022 – 23 Tournaments Hosted by 30 years old Club
Spike Sport Classic # 10
Feb 24th ( s)
For the tournament team schedule please go to: AES on Thurs
|Team Name||USAV Code|
|1||Texas Twisters 15 Royal||G15TXTWI1LS|
|2||Spike Sport 15 Black||G15SPSPT1LS|
|3||Skyline 15 Academy 1||G14HOSKY14LS|
|4||Skyline 15 Academy 2||G14HOSKY15LS|
|5||Skyline 15 Academy 3||G15HOSKY16LS|
|6||Spike Sport 14 Black||G14SPSPT1LS|
* Please check in and be there for the coach’s meeting @ 7:45 am
* First game starts at 8:00 A.M.
* Warm-up: (2 – 3 – 3).
* Pool Play and playoff.
* Single-elimination Play-Off.
* Coaches will Down ref for this tournament.
* Looser of the last match of pool play of refs the 1st round of playoff (please check the bracket or with the court manager before you leave.).
* Doors to the facilities will open by 7:15 am
* Tournament Gate Fees:
$10 for adults & $5 for kids ages 6-12 (Exact cash only, please).
** No CHAIRS are permitted in the facility, (there are movie theater chairs available).
* NO OUTSIDE FOOD allowed in the facility.
* Individuals entering the facility do so at their own risk.
* The property owners, building tenants, event operators, and staff of Spike Sport Club assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur.
* Spike Sport Club Volleyball reserves the right to refuse play, admittance, and/or service to anyone
* Violation of any rules will result in ejection from the facility and loss of privileges.
* Conduct in the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship both in the stands and on the courts.
* Absolutely NO ALCOHOL is allowed anywhere in the Spike Sport Club or on its property.
* Players or spectators with alcohol in their possession or judged by the staff to be under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance will be asked to leave/remove immediately.
* Children must be under direct adult supervision at all times. Children are not permitted to wander around the building without an adult with them. Children are not to use open courts. No balls may be used on the mezzanine level.
* No smoking is allowed in the building or within 25 feet of the building.
* No pets are allowed in the facility.
* No food or beverages (other than non-breakable water bottles, sports drink in non-breakable containers or similar type athletic drinks) are permitted. This includes coffee and soda in any type of container.
* Footwear for all players must be non-marking rubber-soled sport shoes.
* Possession and/or the use of any type of weapon are strictly prohibited.
* Any action resulting in the activation of a fire alarm under false pretenses shall result in a $400 fine against the individual/team/club whose member(s) or associated spectators are responsible.
A lot of parking is available.
** Tournaments Day
* NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY,
* No CHAIRS are permitted in the facility, (there are movie theater chairs available).
* No Bags on Court Area or score tables, only against the wall.
* Drinks, Hot Sandwiches, and Snacks, are available at the concession during the tournaments.
* Players are allowed to bring water bottles.
* No CUP drinks only plastic bottles with cap on are allowed inside the gym.
* Please help us keep the gym clean and safe! Please have your teams pick up their trash from the bench areas and team areas.
Please have your parents and team fans pick up and properly dispose of their trash.