Most shock-absorbing floor for volleyball is a perfect place to play volleyball,
with lots of rooms and comfortable chairs, and big parking lot.
2022 – 23 Tournaments Hosted by 30 years old Club
Spike Sport Classic # 4
Feb 11th (17s & 18s)
For the tournament team schedule please go to: AES on Thurs
|Team Name||USAV Code|
|1||Spike Sport 17 Black||G17SPSPT1LS|
|2||AVB Chiefs 17 Purple||G17BMTAC1LS|
|3||KW Revolution 17 Elite||G17KRVBC1LS|
|4||Premier 17||(missing) ???|
|5||Southern Swing 18 BLUE||G18SSWIN1LS|
|6||Texas Ultimate 17 Blue||G17TXULT1LS|
|7||Texas Ultimate 17 White||G17TXULT2LS|
|8||Texas Diamonds Black||G17TXDIA1LS|
|9||SETX 18 Elite/||G18SETXE1LS|
|10||FRST VOLLEYBALL 18||G18FRSTV1LS|
|11||Fb Xpress 17 National||G17FBXPR1LS|
|12||SETX 17 Elite/||G17SETXE1LS|
|Coastal Bend Juniors||(Dropped)|
* Doors to the facilities will open by 7:15 am
* Team Rep / Coaches: Please check in for the coach’s meeting @ 7:45 am
* First game starts at 8:00 A.M.
* Warm-up: (2 – 3 – 3).
* Pool Play matches are (2 out 3).
* Top 2 teams (pool of 4) advance to play off.
* Single-elimination Play-Off bracket.
* Coaches will down ref for this tournament.
* Tournament Gate Fees:
$10 for adults & $5 for kids ages 6-12 (Exact cash only, please) or Zelle 713 – 320 – 4614.
** No CHAIRS are permitted in the facility, (chairs available picture below).
* NO OUTSIDE FOOD allowed in the facility.
* Parking: A lot of parking is available.
* Individuals entering the facility do so at their own risk.
* The property owners, building tenants, event operators, and staff of Spike Sport Club assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur.
* Spike Sport Club Volleyball reserve the right to refuse play, admittance, and/or service to anyone
* Violation of any rules will result in ejection from the facility and loss of privileges.
* Conduct in the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship both in the stands and on the courts.
* Children must be under direct adult supervision at all times. Children are not permitted to wander around the building without an adult with them. Children are not to use open courts. No balls may be used on the mezzanine level.
* No pets are allowed in the facility.
* No food or beverages (other than non-breakable water bottles, sports drink in non-breakable containers or similar type athletic drinks) are permitted. This includes coffee and soda in any type of container.
* Footwear for all players must be non-marking rubber-soled sports shoes.
* Possession and/or the use of any type of weapon are strictly prohibited.