Most shock-absorbing floor for volleyball is a perfect place to play volleyball,
with lots of rooms and comfortable chairs, and big parking lot.
2022 – 23 Tournaments Hosted by 30 years old Club
Spike Sport Classic # 3
Jan 14th (15s)
For the tournament team schedule please go to: AES on Thurs
|1||Renegades 15 Adidas||G15RENEG1LS||15s|
|2||Southern Swing 15 BLACK||G15SSWIN2LS||15s|
|3||Allegiance 15 Black||G15ALLEG2LS||15s|
|4||Xcel 153 White/||G15XCELV3LS||15s|
|5||Katy United 15 The U||G15KATUV7LS||15s|
|6||Spike Sport Black||G15SPSPT1LS||15s|
|7||Coastal Bend Juniors 15s||G15CBJRS1LS||15s|
* Doors to the facilities will open by 7:15 am
* Team Rep / Coaches: Please check in for the coach’s meeting @ 7:45 am
* First game starts at 8:00 A.M.
* Warm-up: (2 – 3 – 3).
* Pool of four: (2 sets to 25) and All teams to the playoff bracket.
* Pool of three: (3 sets).
* All teams to the seven-teams playoff bracket.
* Bracket: 1st and 2nd round one game to 25 points.
* Coaches will down ref for this tournament.
* Tournament Gate Fees:
$10 for adults & $5 for kids ages 6-12 (Exact cash only, please) or Zelle 713 – 320 – 4614.
** No CHAIRS are permitted in the facility, (chairs available picture below).
* NO OUTSIDE FOOD allowed in the facility.
* Parking: A lot of parking is available.
* Individuals entering the facility do so at their own risk.
* The property owners, building tenants, event operators, and staff of Spike Sport Club assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur.
* Spike Sport Club Volleyball reserve the right to refuse play, admittance, and/or service to anyone
* Violation of any rules will result in ejection from the facility and loss of privileges.
* Conduct in the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship both in the stands and on the courts.
* Children must be under direct adult supervision at all times. Children are not permitted to wander around the building without an adult with them. Children are not to use open courts. No balls may be used on the mezzanine level.
* No pets are allowed in the facility.
* No food or beverages (other than non-breakable water bottles, sports drink in non-breakable containers or similar type athletic drinks) are permitted. This includes coffee and soda in any type of container.
* Footwear for all players must be non-marking rubber-soled sports shoes.
* Possession and/or the use of any type of weapon are strictly prohibited.