|Team Name||Team Code|
|1||Texas Twisters 16 Royal||??|
|2||Houston Stellar 16 Navy||G16HSVBA4LS|
|3||HJV 16 NAVY-HUDL||G16HOUJR6LS|
|4||Southern Swing 161||G16SSWIN1LS|
|5||HVA Comets 16 Red||G16HVAVB1LS|
|6||Houston Outlaws 16||G16HOVBC1LS|
|7||HVA Comets 16 Blue||G16HVAVB2LS|
|8||Force 16 Local||G16HFORC2LS|
|9||Force 16 Regional||G16HFORC1LS|
|10||Hou Force 16 Local||G16hforc2ls|
|1||Hou Force 16 Regional||G16hforc1ls|
|2||Texas Diamonds 16 Black||G16TXDIA2LS|
|3||Texas Diamonds 16 Black||G16TXDIA1LS|
|4||Texas United 16Silver||G16TXUNI3LS|
|5||Fb Xpress 16 Elite||G6FBXPR2LS|
|6||TUV 16 GREEN||G16TXULT3LS|
|7||SETX 16 Elite||G16SETXE1LS|
|8||SETX 16 Force||G16SETXE2LS|
|9||Hou Hurricanes 16 White||G16HOHUR3LS|
|10||FMTVA 16 Purple||G16FMTVA1LS|
|Team Name||Team Code|
* Please check-in and be there for the coach’s meeting @ 7:45 am.
* First game starts at 8:00 A.M.
* Warm-up: (1 – 3 – 3).
* Pool Play three teams pool: (2 out of 3), 2 games 25 points and 3rd to 15 points.
* Play-Off: All teams advance to Gold or Silver, Bronze Bracket, single-elimination bracket play.
* Coaches will down ref for this tournament. (coaches please bring a couple of whistles).
* Looser of the last match of pool play of refs the 1st round of playoff (please check the bracket or with court manager before you leave.).
Tie Breaking rules:
1. Match %
2. Set % – Number of sets won divided by the number of sets played.
3. Head to Headset result between two teams. It does not apply in a 3-way tie.
4. Three-way tie: Point differential only between the three teams.
5. Last: Point% – Total number of points you scored in the pool divided by the total number of points scored against you.
* Individuals entering the facility do so at their own risk.
* The property owners, building tenants, event operators, and staff of Spike Sport Club and assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur.
* Spike Sport Club Volleyball reserve the right to refuse play, admittance, and/or service to anyone
* Violation of any rules will result in ejection from the facility and loss of privileges.
* Conduct in the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship both in the stands and on the courts.
* Absolutely NO ALCOHOL is allowed anywhere in the Spike Sport Club or on its property.
* Players or spectators with alcohol in their possession or judged by the staff to be under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance will be asked to leave/remove immediately.
* Children must be under direct adult supervision at all times. Children are not permitted to wander around the building without an adult with them. Children are not to use open courts. No balls may be used on the mezzanine level.
* No smoking is allowed in the building or within 25 feet of the building.
* No pets are allowed in the facility.
* No food or beverages (other than non-breakable water bottles, sports drink in non-breakable containers or similar type athletic drinks) are permitted. This includes coffee and soda in any type of container.
* Footwear for all players must be non marking rubber soled sport shoes.
* Possession and/or the use of any type of weapon are strictly prohibited.
* Any action resulting in the activation of a fire alarm under false pretenses shall result in a $400 fine against the individual/team/club whose member(s) or associated spectators are responsible.
A lot of parking is available.
** Tournaments Day
* NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY,
* No CHAIRS are permitted in the facility, (there are movie theater chairs available).
* No Bags on Court Area or score tables, only against a wall.
* Drinks, Hot Sandwiches, Snacks, are available at the concession during the tournaments.
* Players are allowed to bring water bottles.
* No CUP drinks only plastic bottles with caps on are allowed inside the gym.
* Please help us keep the gym clean and safe! Please have your teams pick up their trash from the bench areas and team areas.
Please have your parents and team fans pick up and properly dispose of their trash.