" Top Ten Reason Volleyball is THE GAME"
1. Made for women but perfected by Men.
2. One of the most exciting, challenging sport.
3. It's a timing game.
4. It looks easy but,,
5. To play in high level you need focus, speed, quickness, jump, dive, Passion,,
6. You can play any where, any time, indoor, outdoor.
7. You can play with anyone, male, female, old, young, ,,
8. You can get a college scholarship.
9.. Learn Better Teamwork, Make New Friends,,,
10. Have a Great Time and Be Competitive.
* Worse thing about sport of Volleyball:
Any reason not to start playing volleyball???
You can start from Scratch with us!!
Start with Our "Open House" Free two Hours Volleyball Training / Camp
|"Spike Sport Boys Volleyball League"
* A chance to learn how to play high level of volleyball.
* A technique training a long with Scrimmage Game.
* This special training is for with or without experience players.
* You will have a great chance to play in our club teams for up coming season Nov 2012.
*This training will be focusing on developing overall game by technique training all individual skills; serving, passing, setting, hitting and defense, along with team concepts
* For: 5th - 12th grade.
* Three Weeks Long.
* Starts: Aug 14th - Aug 30th
* On: Tues & Thurs
* Time: 6pm - 8pm
* Fee: $135
* Next League: Sept 11th - Sept 27th.
* Sign a week in advance or $15 Late Fee.
|Club Info For High School Players:
Spike Sport has consisted of a girl's program for 18 years and the time is right to start a boy's program.
My name is Ramin Sadrai and I have been involved with Spike Sport Volleyball Club since it's conception, as a coach, coordianator, and a parent. I coached my daughters team throughout Spike Sport's Club Program, she went on to play for four years on the Women's Volleyball Team at Princeton University. For the past three years I have been highly involved with my son's volleyball program. This year I am putting together my own volleyball club in association with Spike Sport. Our club season begins in November and consists of many tournaments across Texas. Every Sunday we are having try-outs/practices at Spike Sport from 4-7. We welcome all new players to come and join us for some intense and focused volleyball training.
Our season starts in November and ends in June. We will play in nine local (Texas) tournamnets. Our goal is to be prepared to represent Houston in the Junior Olympics, which will be held in Dallas.
Each team consists of 10-12 players. We practice twice a week at Spike Sport facility. Playing time is based on player's dedication, diligence, attitude, and skill.
|Club Forms for (HS)
1. Form A: Spike Sport Boy's Club Contract
2. Form B: Athlete Information
3. Copy of birth certificate
New and returning players need to register online with USA Volleyball to play club volleyball. Please go to:
(GUIDELINES ON REGISTERING) and complete the registration form, please select SPIKE SPORT as your club.
After completing the registration form please print the Medical Release form (on last page) and send it to:
3002 Skypark Dr.
Houston TX 77082